The Routledge Companion to Working-Class Literature are currently seeking chapter submissions. They are under contract and the edition is scheduled to appear next year. Most of the contributors are already confirmed, so they are seeking submissions on particular subjects. These include:
• Theories of working-class literature
• Pre-industrial literature by workers
• Working-class literature in the Global South
• African-American, Asian-American, and Latinx working-class literature
• Queer working-class literature
• The future of working-class literature and literary studies
A more detailed outline of the project is available on request. Chapters will be 7500 words long and need to be submitted no later than mid-September. Potential contributors should submit a 300 word abstract and a short (100 word or less) bio to email@example.com by April 1.